3D HR Ltd, trading as Three Dimensional Human Resources, was set up in 2007. The Director and founder is Peter Kenworthy. In the past 12 years 3D HR has worked on HR Projects for:-
- Sage People HRIS implementations as an Associate Consultant with Silver Cloud HR, an official Sage People Implementation Partner - for various clients including legal partnerships, financial and insurance companies, media organisations and building contractor firms
- EMAP and Metropolis Group media publishing company - to implement OpenHR as a new HRIS, including data migration, system configuration, HR processes analysis, workflow and report design and user training
- SUEZ R&R waste management company - to project manage the implementation of iTrent HRIS, analyse HR processes, write required management information reports with BusinessObjects and user training
- Aster Group housing association - to project manage the implementation of iTrent HRIS, write required management information reports with SAP BusinessObjects and provide user training
- Outward Housing and the Newlon Group - to review payroll processes, project manage implementation of online time recording and installation of new HR database
Prior to a focus on HRIS implementation, we have worked with, for example:-
- Christian Aid - to review international salaries across all 34 countries of operation, with the HR team and international programmes team
- Pump Aid - as HR Consultant Director on a part-time weekly basis, providing strategic and operational HR support including senior recruitment, development of UK and international policies and procedures, and working with the CEO and Board on organisational development
- A Rocha International - working with the CEO and Finance Director on recruitment issues, policy development and salary reviews
- CWM - providing general and specific HR advice to an international network of churches on a retainer basis
- as a retained HR consultant with e.g. Premier Media Group, Prison Fellowship, Stewardship and the Moravian Church GB
- various groups to deliver workshops on email management and appraisal processes in-house and as open sessions
- a number of clients to facilitate disciplinary and grievance procedures
Peter is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and has been involved in Human Resources (HR) management and development for over 20 years, including being the Interim HR Director of the international development charity WaterAid and previously their International HR Manager in a new HR team, and before that as Personnel and Training Manager at the Church Mission Society (CMS).
Peter is a Registered Practitioner with PRINCE2 project management, Certified Practitioner with PRINCE2 Agile and is qualified in Business Analysis. His academic background includes an MSc in Agricultural Development, Postgraduate Certificate in Development Management and a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Jan Kenworthy is a Company Director and the Company Secretary.
3D HR Ltd trading as Three Dimensional Human Resources. Registered Company in England & Wales: 6294703. Director: Peter Kenworthy, CFCIPD, MSc